What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Research shows us that 87% of web users do not scan past page 1 of search engine results. In addition, the higher your website appears on a page will result in more visitors to your website, as web users prefer to click on the ads/search results at the top of the page
The term SEO stands for Search Engine Optomisation and which really means making a website better for search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo to find. The better the website is for Search engines, the better the results!
Many website developers create websites that can look great but are not found by potential clients leaving the website itself in many cases redundant. This would be akin to designing and printing brochures and then leaving them in the boxes under your desk. Nobody would ever see them. No sales would be generated.
Having a website is meaningless if your potential customers looking for your products and services can’t find you! By search engine optimizing your website you ensure that your potential customers find you exactly when they search for what you are selling.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
1. Inexpensive source of regular, relevant traffic
2. Results in a higher click through rate to website as compared to any other online program
3. Gives highest ROI as compared to any other online marketing.
4. Generates brand awareness and recognition
5. Higher natural rankings build trust among searchers
6. 77% of search users choose organic results over Adwords
Our Commitment to You
1. Guaranteed all 5 Keywords in top 1-5 on first page
2. Guaranteed 5 more Keywords on first page